Triphala Powder (Choornam)
Triphala Powder (Choornam)
About Triphala Powder (Choornam)
Triphala means three fruits. Therefore, Triphala churna is not made of one single herbal ingredient, but a combination of three fruits. The three fruits include Haritaki or Terminalia chebula, Bibhitaki or Terminalia bellirica, and Amla or Emblica Officinalis. These fruits are completely dried, powdered and then mixed in the correct amounts to make the Triphala churna. Triphala is a powerful herbal remedy that consists of Harde Whole (Kadukkai), Beleric (Thandrikai) and Indian Gooseberry (Nellikai). It is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to prevent disease and treat a number of symptoms, including constipation and inflammation
This package has 100% pure and organic Triphala Powder (Choornam) with out any chemicals or preservatives.
Weight : 50 grams
Amazing Health Benefits of Triphala Powder (Choornam):
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) is also beneficial in treating gastric ulcers. This is because when this Triphala Choornam Powder is taken on a regular basis, it reduces the internal as well as external inflammation. It also helps in restoring the enzymes in the body that keeps the toxins away from the body and helps in strengthening the mucous membrane of the stomach.
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) is a boon for the eyes and can be aptly called the tonic for maintaining good eye health. It not only helps in keeping your eyes healthy but it also aids in maintaining a sharp vision. Triphala Powder (Choornam) is also effective in keeping various eye troubles or infections such as glaucoma, conjunctivitis, cataract etc. at bay. You may consume the churna orally, or you may use it as an eyewash to help soothe the eye infection.
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) improves removal of stored fats from the body (Weight Loss Benefits)
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) helps in easy bowel movements and relieves the constipation, a problem often troubling the people suffering from hemorrhoids.
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) helps the body in building a better immune system, which is also effective in protecting the body from various infections.
- Urinary Tract Infection can affect both men and women. This painful condition may sometimes become hard to cure, especially when the bacteria causing the infection become immune to the antibiotic medicines or do not respond well to the conventional methods of treatment. During such situations, you may consider using TripTriphala Powder (Choornam) to cure the urinary tract infection.
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) is effective in maintaining good bone health by providing ample nutrients to the body. It also aids flushing of excessive amounts of uric acid from the body, which is responsible for bone and joint inflammation.
- Consuming Triphala Powder (Choornam) on a regular basis is beneficial in regulating your blood pressure levels and thus keeping off various health troubles.
- There are many benefits of Triphala Powder (Choornam) for hair, and one of the benefits includes stimulating hair growth and treats dandruff.
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) is one of the best Ayurvedic cures for that embarrassing bad breath
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) prevents Cancer
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) wards off digestive Problems
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) relief from constipation
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) reduces Inflammation
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) rejuvenates Skin
- Triphala Powder (Choornam) prevents Viral and Bacterial Infections and has Anti-Allergic Properties
How to use Triphala Powder (Choornam):
Taking 4 grams of Triphala Powder (Choornam) every night before going to bed, in hot water. Triphala Powder (Choornam) works like magic if one is regular in its intake.
For Bad Breath:
Avoid bad breath by mixing 5 Grams of Triphala Powder (Choornam) with honey and licking it off. Alternatively, mix a teaspoon each of Triphala Choornam Powder and salt in warm water and gargle this solution every morning to get rid of bad breath.
Mix 2 tablespoons of Triphala Powder (Choornam) in 4-5 tablespoons of water and massage the paste gently on your scalp. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes.
For Glowing Skin (Face Mask):
Heat 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and add 1 1/2 spoons of Triphala Powder (Choornam) to it. Apply the paste evenly on your face and neck. Wash it off after 10-15 minutes. With regular use, your skin will become smooth and blemish-free.Use it once a week for best results.
For General Use:
Take 5 Grams of Triphala Powder (Choornam), boil in 100 ml water for few minutes. Can drink this twice a day.
To know about medical disclaimer Click here