Triphala Powder / Triphala Churna
Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder
About Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder
Triphala means three fruits. Therefore, Triphala churna is not made of one single herbal ingredient, but a combination of three fruits. The three fruits include Haritaki or Terminalia chebula, Bibhitaki or Terminalia bellirica, and Amla or Emblica Officinalis. These fruits are completely dried, powdered and then mixed in the correct amounts to make the Triphala churna. Triphala is a powerful herbal remedy that consists of Harde Whole (Kadukkai), Beleric (Thandrikai) and Indian Gooseberry (Nellikai). It is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to prevent disease and treat a number of symptoms, including constipation and inflammation
This package has 100% pure and organic Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder with out any chemicals or preservatives.
Amazing Health Benefits of Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder :
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder is also beneficial in treating gastric ulcers. This is because when this Triphala Choornam Powder is taken on a regular basis, it reduces the internal as well as external inflammation. It also helps in restoring the enzymes in the body that keeps the toxins away from the body and helps in strengthening the mucous membrane of the stomach.
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder is a boon for the eyes and can be aptly called the tonic for maintaining good eye health. It not only helps in keeping your eyes healthy but it also aids in maintaining a sharp vision. Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder is also effective in keeping various eye troubles or infections such as glaucoma, conjunctivitis, cataract etc. at bay. You may consume the churna orally, or you may use it as an eyewash to help soothe the eye infection.
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder improves removal of stored fats from the body (Weight Loss Benefits)
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder helps in easy bowel movements and relieves the constipation, a problem often troubling the people suffering from hemorrhoids.
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder helps the body in building a better immune system, which is also effective in protecting the body from various infections.
- Urinary Tract Infection can affect both men and women. This painful condition may sometimes become hard to cure, especially when the bacteria causing the infection become immune to the antibiotic medicines or do not respond well to the conventional methods of treatment. During such situations, you may consider using Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder to cure the urinary tract infection.
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder is effective in maintaining good bone health by providing ample nutrients to the body. It also aids flushing of excessive amounts of uric acid from the body, which is responsible for bone and joint inflammation.
- Consuming Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder on a regular basis is beneficial in regulating your blood pressure levels and thus keeping off various health troubles.
- There are many benefits of Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder for hair, and one of the benefits includes stimulating hair growth and treats dandruff.
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder is one of the best Ayurvedic cures for that embarrassing bad breath
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder prevents Cancer
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder wards off digestive Problems
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder relief from constipation
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder reduces Inflammation
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder rejuvenates Skin
- Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder prevents Viral and Bacterial Infections and has Anti-Allergic Properties
How to use Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder :
Taking 4 grams of Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder every night before going to bed, in hot water. Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder works like magic if one is regular in its intake.
For Bad Breath:
Avoid bad breath by mixing 5 Grams of Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder with honey and licking it off. Alternatively, mix a teaspoon each of Triphala Choornam Powder and salt in warm water and gargle this solution every morning to get rid of bad breath.
Mix 2 tablespoons of Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder in 4-5 tablespoons of water and massage the paste gently on your scalp. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes.
For Glowing Skin (Face Mask):
Heat 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and add 1 1/2 spoons of Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder to it. Apply the paste evenly on your face and neck. Wash it off after 10-15 minutes. With regular use, your skin will become smooth and blemish-free.Use it once a week for best results.
For General Use:
Take 5 Grams of Triphala / Triphala Churna Powder, boil in 100 ml water for few minutes. Can drink this twice a day.
To know about medical disclaimer Click here