Indian Gooseberry Powder / Nellikai Powder / Usirikaya / Nelli / Amla Ka / Amalki
Indian Gooseberry / Nellikai / Usirikaya / Nelli / Amla Ka / Amalki Powder
Hindi - Amla , Amla Ka, Amlika, Awala, Anwala Tamil - Nellikai Telugu - Usirikaya,Pedda Usiri, Nelli Kaaya, Nelli Kaya, Amalaki Kannada - Nelli, Aamalakee, Dhatri, Bettada Nellikayi, Daadi Kaayi, Dodda Nelli, Ambla, Nelli Chattu Malayalam - Nellika, Amalakam, Nellimaram Sanskrit - Amalaki, Adiphala
Common English Names - Indian Gooseberry Botanical Name -Phyllanthus emblica
This package has 100% pure and organic Amla / Nellikai Powder with out any chemicals or preservatives.
About Indian Gooseberry / Amla / Nellikai :
In traditional Indian medicine, dried and fresh fruits of the plant are used. All parts of the plant are used in various Ayurvedic medicine herbal preparations, including the fruit, seed, leaves, root, bark and flowers. According to Ayurveda, amla fruit is sour (amla) and astringent (kashaya) in taste (rasa), with sweet (madhura), bitter (tikta) and pungent (katu) secondary tastes (anurasas). Its qualities (gunas) are light (laghu) and dry (ruksha), the postdigestive effect (vipaka) is sweet (madhura) and its energy (virya) is cooling (shita).
In Ayurvedic polyherbal formulations, Indian gooseberry is a common constituent, and most notably is the primary ingredient in an ancient herbal rasayana called Chyawanprash.
Indian gooseberry is an excellent source of Vitamin C, hence it helps boost your immunity, metabolism and prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough. Its nutritional profile also comes studded with a range of polyphenols that are known to fight against the development of cancer cells
Amazing Health Benefits of Amla / Nellikai Powder :
- Amla / Nellikai Powder is the purest form of Vitamin C and it enriches you from within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker. It also improves your immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
- One of the best Amla / Nellikai Powder benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol
- One of the best benefits of Amla / Nellikai Powder is that it has a high fibre content which works wonderfully for the digestive system. It's an effective cure for constipation. The dried powder of the Amla / Nellikai Powder is also a great home remedy for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Amla / Nellikai Powder is good for diabetics. Amla contains chromium which makes the body more responsive to insulin and regulates the blood glucose levels.
- Amla / Nellikai Powder is great for your hair. It not only cures dandruff but also helps in preventing hair loss.
- Amla / Nellikai Powder can make your eyesight better and helps you to stay away from vision problem for a quite long time. It is enriched with vitamin C which is extremely important for better eye vision. So, you can eat one single amla everyday and it can make your eyes better.
- Most of the hair coloring packs contain Amla / Nellikai Powder in them as it helps in fighting pigmentation. It also helps in discoloration making the hair long and luscious. Moreover, it is important to keep our hair and scalp clean to avoid pigmentation. Amla and its anti-microbial properties, will not just banish hair odour but it will also remove the germs sticking on your hair.
- Amla / Nellikai Powder prevents dryness and helps in restoring moisture. It also removes the dead cells. The essential fatty acids present in amla strengthen hair follicles and add lustre to the hair. With regular use of amla, you may get ride of those unmanageable frizzy hair.
- Amla / Nellikai Powder is known as a natural coolant and so it can make your symptoms of cold worse. It is believed to lower body temperature to a great extent. It can be used in the form of Triphala by diluting it in warm water with honey. It will help keep respiratory side effects of Amla powder at bay.
How to use Indian Gooseberry / Amla / Nellikai Powder :
For Glowing Skin:
Consume it with water or add it to your face mask for natural glow. You can mix Amla / Nellikai Powder, honey and yogurt to make a quick face mask. Leave it on till it dries and then wash off. It will leave your skin smooth and clean.
For Blood Purifier:
Amla / Nellikai Powder when taken with a teaspoon of honey acts as a great blood purifier. You can also mix it with jaggery and have it daily. Regular consumption of amla powder helps in increasing your haemoglobin naturally.
For Preventing from hair loss:
Make a paste with shikakai, curd and Amla / Nellikai Powder. Apply this on your scalp and leave it on for half in hour. You could also add few drops of lime to this pack to treat a dry scalp.
To know about medical disclaimer Click here
We found other products you might like!
- Diabetes Herbal PackRs.168.00