Orange Fruit Powder
- Our Orange Powder gives you real, delicious and refreshing orange juice without bitterness or intense acidity.
- Packed with Vitamin C and A, and is wonderful for cooking, baking, sauces, glazes, a smoothie, and more.
- Or just stir a little into a glass of ice-cold water for a delicious glass of classic orange juice.
The juicy fruit is orange, round in shape and has a wonderfully aromatic rind with powerful essential oils that gives off the refreshing scent. The citrus genus which includes lemons, citrons, grapefruits, pomelos, and mandarins is in the rutaceae family which originated in tropical and subtropical southeast Asia. Most of the fruits in this family are hybrids.
High in Vitamin C -- Known to Support a Healthy Immune System Response
Oranges are well known for their vitamin C content which is known to support a healthy immune system response. That is only one of the many powerful constituents found in this tasty, sweet fruit. Some of the other compounds found in orange are citric acid known to support healthy kidney function.
Oranges are a cheap and simple food for replenishing the body of electrolytes. Whether in the summer as a refreshing orange juice or in the winter as a hot drink with honey to nourish and soothe the body: it is very restorative. Our amazing orange powder is now just one more easy way for you to incorporate this wonderful food into your daily life.
Health benefits of Orange Powder:
- A nourishing source of vitamin c and other naturally occurring compounds
- May support colon health due to it being a nourishing source of pectin
- May support a healthy immune system response
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support healthy pH levels
- May support healthy liver function
- May support healthy gallbladder function
- May support healthy digestion
- May support healthy skin
- May replenish electrolytes and body salts
Constituents of orange include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese.
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, B-complex (no b12), Vitamin A, Beta Carotene, Beta Cryptoxanthin, Lutein, Zeaxanthin
- Flavonols: Quercetin
- Flavanones: Eriodictyol, Hesperetin, Naringenin
Mix 1 tablespoon (12 g) of Orange Fruit Pwoder with 120 ml of water to make juice, add in to your favourite smoothie, or use to flavour yogurt and other treats.