Organic Cane Brown Sugar / Nattu Karumbu Sakkarai
Brown sugar is a sucrose sugar product with a distinctive brown color due to the presence of molasses. It is either an unrefined or partially refined soft sugar consisting of sugar crystals with some residual molasses content (natural brown sugar), or it is produced by the addition of molasses to refined white sugar (commercial brown sugar).
Weight : 500 Grams
Health Benefits & Traditional Uses:
- Brown sugar helps in preventing obesity.
- Brown sugar helps in relaxing the uterine muscles and eases contractions that occur during menstruation.
- Brown sugar will provide you with a natural energy boost for a short period of time.
- Brown sugar is extremely beneficial for your digestive system, as it helps in improving the digestive system of the stomach.
- Brown sugar has antiseptic properties that help in healing minor cuts and bruises.
- Brown sugar takes a lot of time for some women to recover after a delivery, so consumption of brown sugar helps in faster recovery.
- Brown sugar has been used as an effective remedy for treating cold.
- Brown sugar is very good for your skin too, as it hydrates and moisturizes the skin. It reduces swelling present on your skin.
- The consumption of brown sugar will prevent asthma and fight against other allergic reactions.
How to use:
Boosts Energy Naturally:
If you are feeling lethargic and low in energy, add Brown sugar in your tea or coffee.
Drinking boiled water mixed with Brown sugar and ginger will improve digestion.
Provides Relief From Cold:
If you are suffering from cold, just boil some water by adding a few slices of ginger and some Brown sugar and consume it for an instant relief from cold.
To know about medical disclaimer Click here